This pain cream from our CBD Wellness line TribeREVIVE contains cannabinoids, cooling effects and anti-inflammatories - along with nourishing ingredients such as aloe and vitamin E that are great for your skin. CBD may help with setbacks such as back/shoulder pain, strains, bruises, arthritis and carpal tunnel.
CBD applied topically interacts with the cannabinoid receptors in your skin, which may assist with pain relief and inflammation. CBD accumulates in your tissues over time, so more regular use will lead to better results. You can learn more in our blog post CBD For Pain: How It Works
Let's break it down by ingredient to understand how this cream can help you feel better!
Cooling greatly reduces your body's ability to feel pain in a specific area, so we are going all in with not just one but THREE of nature's strongest topical analgesics:
- Wintergreen: The active ingredient, methyl salicylate, is closely related to aspirin and has analgesic and anti-inflammatory properties
- Menthol: Blocks the calcium current along the nerves responsible for detecting temperature, creating a cooling effect perfect for sore, achy muscles
- Peppermint: Analgesic, antispasmodic, and anti-inflammatory
Harvard Medical School has a "unifying theory of disease," suggesting there is mounting evidence that inflammation is a common underlying cause of many ailments and degenerative diseases. Inflammation is also behind many chronic pain problems - and we're here to knock it out (!) with:
- Arnica: Reduces inflammation, eases muscle pain, and alleviates stiffness. Arnica helps bruises dissipate faster by reducing swelling while stimulating blood vessels.
- Wild Marjoram Oil: Calming and anti-inflammatory
- Jojoba Oil: Strong anti-inflammatory; also calms eczema and rosacea
- Aloe Vera: Contains antioxidants, enzymes, Vitamins A and C, and it is highly anti-inflammatory. Aloe can help treat burns, acne and dry skin.
LAST BUT NOT LEAST: NOURISH YOUR SKIN!
- Vitamin E: Strengthens the skin barrier, moisturizers, soothes
- Helichrysum Essential Oil: Helps speed up healing of wounds, burns, and rashes, and reduces scarring. Also promotes healthy skin cell growth and regeneration.
- Green + White Tea: Green and white tea have have catechins, which are like free radical hunters (antioxidants)
- Safflower Seed Oil: Moisturizes and balances skin
Apply generously to area with pain and massage into the surrounding area, as needed. You may want to apply every 30 minutes at first, and need less and less over time. Great to keep at your desk or on your nightstand.
Green + White Tea Leaf Extract, MCT Coconut Oil, Vegetable Emulsifying Wax, Safflower Seed Oil, Aloe Vera, Menthol, Vegetable Glycerin, Jojoba Seed Oil, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Vitamin E, Phenoxyethanol, Cannabidiol, Peppermint Essential Oil, Eucalyptus Essential Oil , Wintergreen Leaf Oil, Wild Marjoram Essential Oil, Helichrysum Essential Oil, Arnica
Caution: For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes. Do not apply to broken skin or open wounds. Stop use if condition worsens or skin irritation occurs. If pregnant or breastfeeding, consult with a health professional before use.
All products contain zero or less than 0.3% THC.
|Country of Manufacture||USA|
|About the Company||Degelis + KymB both believe in the healing power of cannabinoids. Back in 2017, Dege had already begun to pioneer the clean vaping movement. As cannabis demand continues to grow, Degelis and Kym are creating a community that elevates people. They want people to have access to ultra-healthy products that look great on their shelves. In a market lacking transparency, their guiding principle is "Never sell a product you wouldn't give your own mother or sister." Their community is a place of transparency, innovation, and empowerment. The TribeTokes team is obsessed with developing healthy products with powerful therapeutic effects to empower people and businesses with the knowledge, and access they need to enrich their lives. Welcome to the Tribe.|
|I have complied with all instructions listed on https://lovetocbd.com/how-it-works||Yes|
No reviews found.