Cooling greatly reduces your body's ability to feel pain in a specific area, so we are going all in with not just one but THREE of nature's strongest topical analgesics in our pain cream:
- Wintergreen: The active ingredient, methyl salicylate, is closely related to aspirin and has analgesic and anti-inflammatory properties
- Menthol: Blocks the calcium current along the nerves responsible for detecting temperature, creating a cooling effect perfect for sore, achy muscles
- Peppermint: Analgesic, antispasmodic, and anti-inflammatory
Harvard Medical School has a "unifying theory of disease," suggesting there is mounting evidence that inflammation is a common underlying cause of many ailments and degenerative diseases. Inflammation is also behind many chronic pain problems - and we're here to knock it out! In addition to inflammation-fighting CBD, our pain cream contains:
- Arnica: Reduces inflammation, eases muscle pain, and alleviates stiffness. Arnica helps bruises dissipate faster by reducing swelling while stimulating blood vessels.
- Wild Marjoram Oil: Calming and anti-inflammatory
- Jojoba Oil: Strong anti-inflammatory; also calms eczema and rosacea
- Aloe Vera: Contains antioxidants, enzymes, Vitamins A and C, and it is highly anti-inflammatory. Aloe can help treat burns, acne and dry skin.
LAST BUT NOT LEAST: NOURISH YOUR SKIN!
- Vitamin E: Strengthens the skin barrier, moisturizers, soothes
- Helichrysum Essential Oil: Helps speed up healing of wounds, burns, and rashes, and reduces scarring. Also promotes healthy skin cell growth and regeneration.
- Green + White Tea: Green and white tea have have catechins, which are like free radical hunters (antioxidants)
- Safflower Seed Oil: Moisturizes and balances skin
Pain Cream: Apply generously to area with pain and massage into the surrounding area, as needed. You may want to apply every 30 minutes at first, and need less and less over time. Great to keep at your desk or on your nightstand.
Gummies: Consume 1-2 gummy bears day or night. The CBD should enter your system within 30-60 minutes.
Pain Cream Ingredients: Green + White Tea Leaf Extract, MCT Coconut Oil, Vegetable Emulsifying Wax, Safflower Seed Oil, Aloe Vera, Menthol, Vegetable Glycerin, Jojoba Seed Oil, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Vitamin E, Phenoxyethanol, Cannabidiol, Peppermint Essential Oil, Eucalyptus Essential Oil , Wintergreen Leaf Oil, Wild Marjoram Essential Oil, Helichrysum Essential Oil, Arnica
Gummy Bear Ingredients: Organic Tapioca Syrup, Organic Cane Sugar, Gelatin, Organic Lemon Juice Concentrate, Organic Tapioca Starch, Organic Potato Starch, Agar, Citric Acid, Organic Sunflower Oil, Hemp-Derived CBD Isolate, Natural Colors from Black Carrot Juice, Carrot Juice, Turmeric, Red Beet Extract, Natural Flavors, Organic Carnauba Wax
Pain Cream Caution: For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes. Do not apply to broken skin or open wounds. Stop use if condition worsens or skin irritation occurs. If pregnant or breastfeeding, consult with a health professional before use.
Gummy Bear Caution: Not to be consumed by persons under the age of 18. Not recommended if pregnant or breastfeeding. Store in a dry place and protect against heat. Shelf life: 9 months at 18-20 degrees Celsius, 65% humidity.
All products contain zero or less than 0.3% THC.
|Country of Manufacture||USA|
|About the Company||Degelis + KymB both believe in the healing power of cannabinoids. Back in 2017, Dege had already begun to pioneer the clean vaping movement. As cannabis demand continues to grow, Degelis and Kym are creating a community that elevates people. They want people to have access to ultra-healthy products that look great on their shelves. In a market lacking transparency, their guiding principle is "Never sell a product you wouldn't give your own mother or sister." Their community is a place of transparency, innovation, and empowerment. The TribeTokes team is obsessed with developing healthy products with powerful therapeutic effects to empower people and businesses with the knowledge, and access they need to enrich their lives. Welcome to the Tribe.|
|I have complied with all instructions listed on https://lovetocbd.com/how-it-works||Yes|
No reviews found.