Why are customers raving about this mask?
In only 10-15 minutes, this 6-in-1 formulation will leave your skin feeling so soft, clean and refreshed! It plumps, oxygenates, hydrates, brightens, calms, and protects.
Why is the press raving about this mask?
“A good mask can leave one feeling like a completely renewed person, and that is certainly the case with this jar of delight. CBD, spinach, kale, green tea, jojoba and white clay work together here, oxygenating and brightening your skin while the CoQ10 (a natural enzyme produced by your body) promotes collagen production. The end result being blissfully happy skin and with that, innumerable good days.”
-Forbes, Holiday Gift Guide 2019: The Best Cannabis Skincare
"Spa day just got way more relaxing. This CBD Superfood Mask contains a six-in-one formulation that purportedly does it all: plumps, oxygenates, hydrates, brightens, calms, and protects. The mask itself takes on a bright green hue, but that's not the cannabis. It's actually a blend of spinach and kale that can help oxygenate your skin, while vitamin C brightens and evens skin tone. The white clay may take some pesky blemishes down a notch, too. Last but not least: wearing a face mask just makes anyone feel oh-so luxe. And really, what's not to love about that?"
-WeedMaps, 10 Products Every Fashion-Conscious Cannabis User Will Love For Fall
6 amazing benefits in one mask:
This mask has an ARMY of superfoods working to deeply penetrate your skin at once, and it truly packs a punch!
- Kale Extract: Kale is loaded with Vitamins A, C and K, lutein, iron, and antioxidants. Vitamin K tightens your skin, reducing fine lines and wrinkles, and reduces swelling and scars. Lutein promotes collagen production. Vitamin A and antioxidants repair skin tissue and prevent free-radical damage.
- Spinach Leaf Extract: The vitamin A in spinach helps to keep skin toned and smooth, while the vitamin C helps to brighten and rejuvenate skin cells. Folate and Vitamin K are both found in spinach and can reduce the prevalence of dry skin, acne, and stretch marks.
- CoQ10: Stimulates collagen and elastin production, fades and prevents dark spots (blocks tyrosinase, which helps with the production of melanin). reduces sun damage from free radicals
- Lavender Oil: Lavender oil moisturizes skin, and ALSO kills bacteria deep in your pores, helping to prevent and also heal acne
- Cannabidiol: Anti-inflammatory, reducing redness and puffiness
- White Clay: Helps stimulate circulation to the skin while gently exfoliating. It does not draw oils from the skin and can therefore be used on dry and sensitive skin types.
- Aloe Vera: Contains antioxidants, enzymes, Vitamins A and C, and it is highly anti-inflammatory. Aloe can help treat burns, acne and dry skin.
- Camellia Seed Oil: Known for its ability to penetrate into the deepest layers of the skin, Camellia helps promotes skin elasticity via outstanding moisture retaining ability
- Citric Acid: Sloughs off dead skin cells and speeds new cell turnover. New skin growth can alleviate the appearance of age spots, acne scars, small wrinkles and uneven areas.
- Evening Primrose Oil: Soothing and moisturizing, it addresses ALL of the following for enhanced radiance: roughness, wrinkles, redness, dryness and elasticity
- Fennel Oil: Promotes healing by expediting epidermis repair, helping your skin to renew and strengthen
- Jojoba Oil: Calms your skin with strong anti-inflammatory properties that can ease the effects of eczema and rosacea (chapped skin, redness). High in Vitamins E and B-complex.
- Green + White Tea: Green and white tea have have catechins, which are like free radical hunters (antioxidants) and are also known to serve as a natural sunblock; tea also has anti-bacterial properties
- Olive (Squalene): Restores elasticity; smooths and softens skin
- Rosemary Oil: Naturally anti-fungal, anti-bacterial and antiseptic, Rosemary can reduce pore congestion - and also makes an excellent preservative for ALL natural skin care products such as TRIBEauty
- Vitamin C: A potent antioxidant that can neutralize free radicals and help your body repair damaged skin cells. It is also very effective for dark spots and uneven skin tone by interrupting the overproduction of melanin. Vitamin C can also help prevent and treat ultraviolet (UV) induced sun damage.
- Wild Orange Oil: Improves skin texture and smoothness, thereby reducing the signs of acne or other skin irritations
Use your Tribe Brands mask applicator to scoop out product and apply to face; rub in evenly around your face with your fingers. Let sit for 10-15 minutes; mask should start to turn slightly darker when it's ready to come off. Rinse thoroughly and follow with toner, serum and moisturizer!
Also - Take a cute selfie with your green face and tag @tribetokes and @tribebrands for the chance to be featured! :)
Organic Camellia Sinensis (Green + White Tea) Leaf Extract, Organic Camellia Oleifera (Camellia) Seed Oil, Organic Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Leaf) Juice, Emulsifying Wax, Organic Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Organic Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Oil, Kaolinite (White Clay), L-Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Green Oxide, Vegetable Glycerin, Squalane (Olive), Ubiquinone (CoQ10), Rose Ether, Ethylhexylglycerin, Organic Brassica Oleracea (Kale) Leaf Extract, Organic Spinacia Oleracea (Spinach) Leaf Extract, Cannabidiol, Organic Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Organic Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Organic Calendula Officinalis (Flower) Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Oil, Wildcrafted Citrus Sinensis (Wild Orange) Oil, Foeniculum Vulgare Dulce (Fennel) Oil, Citric Acid
Size: 2.0 oz (56 g)
Caution: For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes. Do not apply to broken skin or open wounds. Stop use if condition worsens or skin irritation occurs. If pregnant or breastfeeding, consult with a health professional before use.
All products contain zero or less than 0.3% THC.
|Country of Manufacture||USA|
|About the Company||Degelis + KymB both believe in the healing power of cannabinoids. Back in 2017, Dege had already begun to pioneer the clean vaping movement. As cannabis demand continues to grow, Degelis and Kym are creating a community that elevates people. They want people to have access to ultra-healthy products that look great on their shelves. In a market lacking transparency, their guiding principle is "Never sell a product you wouldn't give your own mother or sister." Their community is a place of transparency, innovation, and empowerment. The TribeTokes team is obsessed with developing healthy products with powerful therapeutic effects to empower people and businesses with the knowledge, and access they need to enrich their lives. Welcome to the Tribe.|
|I have complied with all instructions listed on https://lovetocbd.com/how-it-works||Yes|
No reviews found.